Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm a Winner!

Life has been really busy the last several months, and creative nutritarian cooking (or assembling?) has not been my first priority. Perhaps with the summer months . . .

But I had to stop in and share an exciting announcement:  I was chosen as First Runner-Up in the Holiday Challenge Contest at Dr. Fuhrman's website, drfuhrman.com!  Read all about it here!

My prize is a set of DVD's from last year's week-long immersion retreat, plus a booklet of recipes from that event, plus a Platinum Membership to extend my current membership at the website.  I'm excited and now I need to keep going!

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record, in the published story they created a parallel structure problem that was NOT in my original! Just sayin' . . .

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of these or if you have suggestions for improvements!